Experienced TIG Welders
Opportunity is Knocking! Isn’t it time you answered?
Looking for a company that provides you with the tools you need to succeed and grow? There is no better time than now to find the right job for you! Remedy is NOW HIRING Welders for one of the top employers in the area. You’ll earn competitive weekly pay and get access to health benefits and a retirement plan. Hurry! This job won’t last.
Apply now and find out why manufacturing workers are 3x happier working for Remedy than the other guys.
“At Remedy, They are very efficient and professional employment agency. The staff is top notch and very experienced. I would recommend Remedy Intelligent Staffing to anyone searching for employment .” Remedy Associate, Scott
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Welder We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Previous Welding experience required
- Attention to detail
- Basic math skills
- Able to read ruler, tape measure, calipers, and micrometers
- Able to read blueprints/schematics
- 2 years of Weld experience- Test will be required during the interview process.
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Performance of Mig, mainly Tig and/or Arc welding techniques for fabrication.
- Ensure the weld operations are performed in accordance to the established specifications (i.e.: production work orders and drawings).
- Ensure quality and self-inspection is performed as per procedure using drawings, fixtures, jigs and/or measuring tools.
- Exercise troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Measure, examine, and test completed product for defects
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.