Are you Looking for an amazing career opportunity with great pay!? Remedy staffing is looking for a great warehouse candidate for our Delaware Manufacturing facility!!!
This distribution facility is conveniently located in the Lockbourne area, what more can you ask for when this job offers excellent working environment, it is climate controlled and offers training and growth opportunities!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Enhance facility performance through proactive actions relating to:
- Layout, fit, and weld materials using support tools such as production orders, standard work, blue prints, and other documents related to the Engineering/Customer specification.
- Accurately enter data into the MRP (e.g. SAP) system and ensure that inventory is accurately stated.
- Understand and strictly adhere to all hazardous material shipping guidelines.
- Maintain accurate records such as production orders, data collection, and Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) sheets.
- Maintenance all welding equipment used in the department.
- Maintain stock control, pull items for orders, work in other departments, and complete other related duties as required to fulfill customer orders.
- Perform daily activities safely and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Actively participate in facility 5S and Lean initiatives.
- Safely operate fork trucks and cranes.
- Maintain quality throughout the weld process
- High School graduate with excellent math and reading / writing ability.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
- Prior fork-lift / crane certification preferred. Ability to be certified required.
- Current or past AWS certification for D1.1 or D1.5 preferred.
- Experience with MIG, flux core, and submersed arc welding
- Experience with cutting torches, grinders, sanders, and cutting wheels.
- Experience reading blueprints.
- Experience operating fork trucks and overhead cranes strongly preferred
- Experience working in a fast paced team oriented environment.
- Experience in reading, comprehending, and following assembly / quality assurance procedures and engineering prints.
Apply Today! www.remedystaff.com