Start Your New Welding Position Today! Join Our Team With No Experience!
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits. NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED! Great training in place to teach you the skills you need to perform effectively!
PAY: $16.00 - $16.50
- 1st Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm
- 2nd Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- 2nd Monday - Friday 4:00pm - 12:30pm
- 3rd Sunday - Thursday 10:30pm - 6:30am
Manufacturing Welding Associate Responsibilities:
- Inspecting various metal pieces for automobiles for defects.
- All parts are coated with oil and may need wiped if there is an excess amount.
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools Fix issues that might occur during the shift.
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products.
- Maintain activity logs
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
Manufacturing Welding Associate Incentives:
- Entry-level position
- Uniform provided
- Full-service cafeteria and clean environment
- Weekly pay by ComData Card or Direct Deposit
- Refer-A-Friend Incentives
- Tour of the facility prior to starting
- Full-time and overtime opportunities
- Mobile app to see jobs, pay stubs, and call-offs
- Immediate access to Health Care Plans
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Manufacturing Welding Associate Requirements:
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and good communication skills