Went to school to become a TECHNICIAN but lack the field experience? Get started with a company that will invest the time to train on the field!
The Repair Technician performs the asset processing, detailed evaluation, upgrade and critical data security functions.
LOCATION: Hilliard, OH
PAY: Starting at $17/hour
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
COMPUTER REPAIR TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluates electronic assets and determines value based on physical and operational condition
- Performs data security on electronic assets.
- Configures, upgrades and tests computer hardware and peripherals.
- Inspects, classifies, diagnoses, evaluates, disassembles and repairs computer hardware.
- Evaluates and identifies hardware for specific disposition (resell, repair, harvest, recycle, etc.)
- Upgrades products through the addition of new hardware
- Adjusts, repairs, and replaces worn or defective parts.
- Evaluates inventory on hand to determine if parts are available for upgrade and/or repair.
- Submits orders for parts from inventory that are needed for upgrades, or submit a request for parts that are not currently in stock.
- Installs operating system (OS) to computer products per procedure
- Cross trains in all areas within Operations to ensure site flexibility and contribute to the development and ongoing improvement of the Operations systems and processes.
- Mobile app - 24/7 access to jobs, pay stubs, call-offs
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Full health benefits
- Free online career courses
- Refer-A-Friend incentives
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Usually hired on after 3 months of work
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
COMPUTER REPAIR TECHNICIAN QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associate’s degree in a technology field, or equivalent experience
- Strong computer literacy
- Results oriented, team oriented, and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to life 50 lbs. or more
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting ability
- BIOS configuration
- Ability to configure, repair and/or upgrade electronic assets
- Ability to identify and install pc hardware and peripherals
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in various forms (written, oral or diagram)
- Strong written, verbal, and comprehension communication skills