Remedy staffing is partnered with a manufacturing company in Amherst. They are currently looking for Machine Operators/Production associates.
· Performs inspections of company products to determine conformance with specifications
· Utilizes standard mechanical and electrical instruments
· Perform and document quality checks to ensure compliance with company standards and customer specifications
· Retrieve cores, boxes, and other supplies and materials for the machine and daily operation
· Ability to read and understand written instructions
· Safely and efficiently perform all essential job functions in accordance with company policies and operating procedures.
2nd shift: 3pm-11pm Monday-Friday at $15.50/hr
Please apply now for immediate consideration!