State entity seeking an Epidemiologist Specialist!
- Assists with designing, implementing, and maintaining data for a portfolio of COVID-19 mitigation programs
- Assists with analyzing data and compiling information to inform program planning, monitoring, and reporting
- Report on project progress and outcomes as requested
- Assist with activities required for effective planning, monitoring, and action to improve health programs and outcomes
- Create and / or modify Microsoft products to include shared documents
- Other communication and coordination tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in public health or a closely related field
- 2+ years of relevant work experience performing epidemiologic work or working in a closely-related fields
- Possess strong data management and analytic skills.
- Experience with data visualization (e.g., Tableau) is preferred
- Must have high attention to detail and the ability to organize multiple priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Experience with planning, monitoring, and evaluating public health program desired
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills are preferred
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB, drug screen and background check