Are you looking to lead a team who's invested in cutting-edge technology that's changing the future of manufacturing? Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking to hire a Quality Manager for our client in Monroe County. Apply now before it's gone!
Salary: $45,000 - $65,000
Shift: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday-Friday
Job Duties of a Quality Manager:
- Devises sampling procedures, designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality data.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
- Support manufacturing when quality issues are identified through investigation, analysis and escalation as needed to resolve the issue
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing products and tabulating data concerning materials, products, or process controls.
- Perform process, product, and data analysis
- Document processes with the help of Department Managers
- Lead Improvement and/or Corrective Action projects/teams.
- Develop Document control system that updates current documents.
- Provide ongoing analysis of internal quality failures.
What's in it for you?
- Health Insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance
- paid time off, paid holidays
- life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k) matching