Excellent Direct Hire Opportunity for a 1st shift Warehouse Manager in Hilliard, OH!
Our client has asked us to find the best of the best, the top of the line and the most amazing Warehouse Manager!
See below for details:
Under general supervision, performs a variety of warehouse manager duties including inventory, shipping and receiving materials in an orderly manner while maintaining a high level of accuracy. Oversees and controls all warehouse activities related shipping and all warehouse associates. In addition, they oversee all operations associated with the shipping of finished goods and other materials in an efficient and effective manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and supervise shipping activity to a standard that meets and exceeds that of our customers’ expectations.
- Establish, implement and follow-up on procedures to obtain a consistent process and work standards in the warehouse.
- Responsible for the training and supervision of the warehouse associates, to include cross training associates to ensure that quality and performance are maintained.
- Conduct weekly meetings and process analysis to identify problem resolutions.
- Conduct weekly inventory cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy and process efficiencies.
- Implement procedures and processes that allow for uniform method of performing daily job functions.
- Receive, process and complete all product and related documentation for incoming material accurately.
- Responsible for providing warehouse assistance which involves stocking, pulling, and maintaining of accurate inventory at the Columbus Service Station. Must assign stock to proper location and ensure that it is labeled correctly and legible. Ensure that cartons are sealed and in good condition.
- Assist in accurately pull orders in a timely manner and ensures Quality of the product by ensuring all cartons are correct and not damaged. Verify that all bar code labels, ISR, IPP, New Model Launch Documents and other special labels and/or documents are attached to the correct shipment.
- Responsible for verifying shipping documents against actual pulled orders and ensures that everything is correct and loaded onto the truck accurately.
- Prepare all necessary documentation as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are ready to present YOU to this amazing DIRECT HIRE opportunity as a Warehouse Manager!
So apply now!
We strongly encourage our heroes in the Military and Veteran heroes to apply now!