Experienced Materials Handler
Monday-Friday 6:30am-5:00pm(will work some overtime and Saturdays)
The Right Job for You. Right Now.
There has never been a better time to advance your career as a Lumber Materials Handler! The manufacturing and logistics industry is buzzing! If you’re looking for a fast-growing company, with opportunity to advance your career. Then this might be the right Materials Handler job for you! Don’t miss the chance to earn good pay, medical benefits and the opportunity to advance your career through Free, Online Skills Training.
Get to know Remedy and see why Material Handlers want to work for us 4x more than the competition.
“Remedy is very helpful and very professional. They are also very understanding and patient and treat everyone like people.” Remedy Associate, Alexander
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Lumber Materials Handler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 12 months relevant Materials Handler(Labor) experience
- Assist with different manufacturing phases in a lumber yard
- Minimum 12 months outdoor construction experience
- Work in different types of Weather
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Lift up to 50 lbs, sit, stand, bend and reach
- Experience on Forklift or other industrial equipment is a plus
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Operate Industrial Machinery
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Inspection of product
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
- May work individually or in a team environment
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.