Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring for an internal Recruiting Manager to join their team! This is a Direct Hire, Permanent position! Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a full-service staffing firm who primarily focuses on long-term placements in the business professional area.
Recruiting Manager Purpose: To make appropriate hiring, employment and management decisions using discretion and independent judgment which will maximize profits and minimize risk. Oversight and management of one internal employee to ensure that goals and deadlines are met.
Reports to: Director, Staffing & Operations
- Be point of contact for clients to discuss and understand clients exact staffing needs. Identify the essential functions and job descriptions of the open position to better source candidates with your partner.
- Assess Remedy’s ability to satisfy these needs through recruiting, interviewing, and evaluating if associates are a match.
- Use every contact with clients (Quality Check, Arrival and Extension Calls) as a marketing opportunity to sell additional services.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients by ascertaining the needs of the client.
- Understand the needs of the client by solidifying client relationships by regular calls/visits, and correspondences.
- Establish and confirm rates and term agreements with clients prior to initiating an order.
- Serve as an on-call representative after hours, responding to any work-related emergencies via email and/or phone.
- Interview, screen and evaluate potential applicants.
- Use discretion and independent judgment to determine the best applicants to represent Remedy.
- Match the appropriate candidates with client’s expectations and requirements.
- Solicit, interview, evaluate, select, hire and mentor remote associates. Evaluate and select the most qualified candidate for client consideration.
- Verify and document associate’s “right to work” in the US. Make the appropriate documentations.
- Instruct, train and orient associate on company policies and expectations about the particular assignment.
- Work on a team to support your Staffing Specialist partner in their absence to handle overall associate retention and relationships to ensure that associates keep Remedy top of mind for their job search.
- Oversee and work with your partner to coordinate associate interviews, job confirmations, and job offers.
- In your partner’s absence, handle associate’s complaints, grievances, questions and concerns. Refer all HR issues to Director, Staffing & Operations.
- With your guidance assist your partner in counseling and terminating associates when necessary.
Confidentiality is critical at this capacity, as it affords access to sensitive company and associate information.
This position requires individuals to be highly organized in order to meet the demands of the company and the demand of our clients. Time-management skills will need to be well established to meet schedules and guidelines as well as keep orders filled.
As part of our operation, the Staffing Specialist is expected to stay until the job is finished and the orders are filled. In addition, the Staffing Specialist should plan to take phone numbers home of associates who are hard to reach during business days in order to fill every order. Staffing Specialist is required to meet the minimum company standards of performance for gross margin and activity levels.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 6+ years of related professional experience
- Customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including grammar
Pay: Up to $70,000 annually