Always dreamt of becoming a FORKLIFT DRIVER? We will TRAIN you! Apply Now!!
- 7:00AM - 3:30PM Monday - Friday
- 9:00AM - 5:30PM Monday - Friday
STARTING PAY RATE: $16 - $16.50/HOUR
FORKLIFT ASSOCIATES DUTIES:
- Responsible for the safe operation of equipment during material handling and warehousing.
- Break down and build pallet Stack and wrap pallet Assist with loading semi Assist with various tasks within the warehouse Load, unload, pick, put away, consolidate, stack and stage products and materials using a forklift
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments.
- Assists with physical inventories and cycle counts, ensuring proper stock rotation.
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes.
- Communicate problems, concerns and ideas to management.
- Identify process improvements.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all guidelines Perform other duties as assigned
- Weekly Pay FREE online classes to help you further your career
- Direct deposit or Pay card
- Access to Health Care Plans
- Referral Insensitive
- Opportunity for full time employment after 90 days
- Opportunity for overtime
APPLY NOW! Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
FORKLIFT DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift
- Meet medium level physical exertion requirements, including lifting up to 50 pounds frequently
- Ability to learn how to operate RF systems in logistics