Looking for a role to expand your construction skillet without being laid off seasonally? Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring 1st Assemblers for our valued client in Janesville, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
- 1st shift: 6:00am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday **Some OT Required**
- $16.00/hour for 1st shift
Job Duties of the Assembler:
- Work on assigned production line
- Measure, cut and assemble units, follow SOP for specific job assignment
- Verify materials being used is correct by reading the bill of materials
- Ensure materials meet quality expectations
- Palletize, wrap, and label units as needed
- Assemble fabricated parts to relatively large or heavy subassemblies and complete units
- Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Expand your construction experience with stable and consistent work! (No seasonal layoffs)
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & retirement plans available
- Free Online Skills Courses
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!