Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking an energetic, motivated, and reliable Warehouse/Shipping Employee for an immediate opening on 1st shift. You will be responsible for packing, assembly, sorting, shipping and receiving of orders to meet the facility's productivity and quality goals.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Pay: $16.00 p/hour
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate:
- Locate, re-locate, stack, count, pick, pack, palletize, and load merchandise.
- Efficiently stack, store, load, unload, move, and stage product and materials in the appropriate areas
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Report quality variances
- Move product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers
- Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion
- Assist in physical inventories and cycle counts recording selected merchandise in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Sort, package, and prioritize orders in an efficient and accurate manner to guarantee on-time delivery
- Utilize software to verify unit counts, delivery dates, and delivery locations while packing
- Ensuring correct and complete labels are attached to all orders processed
- Replenishing area inventory stock as required