Remedy is partnered with a growing manufacturing company in the Syracuse area.
Responsible for performing all required operating procedures and running production equipment for one packaging as well as one palletizing equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Set up, operate and clean all assigned equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures.
· Ensure caser coders, sealers, conveyer controls and robot/palletizer are operating correctly and troubleshoot when errors arise.
· Clear any jam-ups and restore production line operation.
· Troubleshoot equipment in accordance with established procedures.
· As required, set up, operate and clean the following equipment: python, repro-tank, bundler, bailer, trash compactor and foamer, while completing all required documentation.
· Maintain sanitation and cleanliness of immediate area. Use personal protective equipment when handling chemicals.
· Monitor your assigned equipment for quality of production.
Notify Shift Manager or designate of problems
· Ensure compliance with all OSHA, NYSDA, PMO, FDA, and assist in maintain SQF readiness, and HACCP.
If you are interested in the roll please give the office a call at 315-299-6977 and ask for Kassidy!
Must have steel toed boots
Must be able to stand for 8-10 hours at a time
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted