Electrical Assembly/Technician position open!
Responsible for assembling various electrical/electronic products including industrial control panels, custom chassis assemblies, test rack systems, cable assemblies, and circuit assemblies.
- Read and interpret assembly drawings and electrical schematics.
- Identify and be familiar with electro-mechanical parts such as switches, power supplies, transformers and relays.
- Manufacture and assemble harnesses to IPC Class II and III. Utilize hand tools (crimpers, torque wrenches, etc.), and test instruments.
- Build prototype circuits.
- Read pneumatic schematics and assemble and plumb pneumatic circuits.