Calling All Buckeye Fans!!
Commercial HVAC Service Technicians needed in Dublin OH!
Our client will be working with the Buckeyes to perform all their HVAC services and are in need of experienced technicians!
The HVAC Service Technician performs maintenance and service repairs on refrigeration and heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems. Experience on chillers, air dryers, building automation controls, and industrial service are all a plus.
Pay: $27 - $28/HR
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Possess basic leadership skills to use in training and mentoring other technicians
- Install new units or replacement parts for existing units according to specifications and established safety guidelines.
- Make adjustments to thermostatic controls and blowers.
- Lubricate and/or service compressors, motors, and other moving parts of HVAC equipment as needed.
- Perform each day’s tasks according to the work order system as dispatched by the Customer Service Representatives.
- Universal E.P.A. and OSHA 10 certifications.
- Working knowledge of temperature/pressure chart.
- Ability to troubleshoot analog and digital signals.
- Ability to use and set up combustion analyzer
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on all types of HVAC system
Minimum physical requirements:
- Be able to place a 24’ ladder on the side of a building safely.
- Be able to carry 10 lbs. on back while climbing up a ladder.
- Be able to kneel and sit down on the floor for 30 minutes.
- Be able to bend down and reach your ankles.
- Be comfortable working from heights.
-Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Field
-Good Driving Record and can pass background check/drug screen
If you have the experience and want to join a great company apply TODAY!