Local company seeking a Senior Warehouse Manager!
- Responsible for overall warehouse operations for multiple facilities
- Conducts follow up studies of all employees who have completed training sessions to evaluate and measure results
- Manages and inspects physical conditions of facility and equipment used in all operations and maintenance.
- Prepares work order for repairs and requisitions for replacement of equipment
- Establish operational procedures for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current.
- Create development plans with specific goals for warehouse managers
- Works with managers and employees to document all standard operating procedures in all areas of operations
- Creates and executes training plans that aligns training needs with business objectives
- Responsible for the effective development, coordination and presentation of group training programs on all warehouse operations systems
- Works with HR to create and update new hire on-boarding and training programs
- Confers with department heads to ensure coordination of warehouse activities with other departments
- Directs salvage of damaged or used material
- Ensure safe operational practices, procedures, and policies are followed by all personnel
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and training employees; counseling employee and addressing complaints
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3+ years of distribution or warehouse experience, including three years in a supervisory capacity. Foodservice experience highly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
Pay: $70K-$95K, depending on experience