We are looking for FRENCH Translators to assist with training at an ever growing Honda Supplier in West Jefferson, OH. $17 - $17.50/ starting pay!
To be successful in this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and be fluent in FRENCH and ENGLISH. You will be operating machines and working in the manufacturing plant in addition to ensuring that the non-English speakers understand given directions and safety rules. No Prior experience in manufacturing required - you will be trained to be successful!
STARTING PAY - $ 17 - $17.50
- 1st Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm
- 2nd Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- 2nd Monday - Friday 4:00pm - 12:30pm
- 3rd Sunday - Thursday 10:30pm - 6:30am
Manufacturing Worker / Translator Responsibilities:
- Translate safety rules and regulations to new associates
- Assist in training new associates on how to operate the machines
- Ensure that non-English speakers understand leadership directions
- Inspecting various metal pieces for automobiles for defects.
- All parts are coated with oil and may need wiped if there is an excess amount.
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
Manufacturing Worker / Translator Benefits:
- Entry-level position
- Uniform provided
- Full-service cafeteria and clean environment
- Weekly pay by ComData Card or Direct Deposit
- Refer-A-Friend Incentives
- Tour of the facility prior to starting
- Full-time and overtime opportunities
- Mobile app to see jobs, pay stubs, and call-offs
- Immediate access to Health Care Plans
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Manufacturing Worker / Translator:
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and good communication skills
- Fluency in both FRENCH and ENGLISH