This Customer Service Representative will be focused on customer satisfaction and is a talented go-getter. We are looking for someone who is a clear communicator and a problem solver! The ideal candidate is a “team player” and knows how to get the job done, by partnering with internal and external resources. We have a hefty list of goals we need to achieve and require an even-tempered person who is a people pleaser, but with business aptitude. We believe that our staff “Takes Ownership” of each order processed. They understand their action always impacts the bottom line! We are looking for customer service candidates who can provide a high-level of product knowledge and professionalism via telephone, in person, live chat, and email.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Retains/Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services
- Maintains customer records by creating and updating account information
- Resolves product and/or service concerns by clarifying the customers complaints, determining the cause of the concern, explaining best solution and expediting resolutions for customer
- Communication with Warehouse Supervisors and Order Management to meet customer needs
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Previous experience a plus
- Customer Service Platforms Experience a Plus (Salesforce, Netsuite, Desk, Olark, Kustomer, Drift)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to Have Fun and Keep It Real in a highly collaborative, entrepreneurial environment.
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize work effectively with a high sense of urgency.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong phone, email and chat handling skills and active listening
- Must be able to build effective working relationships with vendors and colleagues.
- Must be able to think creatively and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be articulate, assertive and have excellent communication skills.
- Passionate about brands and products.