Remedy is partnered with a growing manufacturing company in the Liverpool area! Offering great pay and great benefits!
- Operate a single CNC Machine Group (Mori-Sieki, Citizen, or Multi-Spindle) to produce high quality precision machined components to meet/exceed established machine utilization goals.
- Perform routine in-process inspections and document results in accordance with established quality control procedures.
- Make prescribed tool offsets and replace worn/damaged tooling as instructed to maintain dimensional stability.
- Respond to and resolve basic machine alarms/faults.
- Escalate machine breakdown, quality and unresolved alarm/fault issues to CNC Shift Lead and/or Supervisor to minimize machine downtime.
- Perform daily housekeeping and machine maintenance tasks to ensure safe/effective machine operation.
- Kaizen participation and continuous improvement as required Follow Q&EMS Policies, Procedures and Instructions
- Assist in minimizing its impact on the environment and preventing pollution through recycling efforts defined in the waste management programs and ensuring chemicals are managed in a manner that prevents spills
- Perform all other duties/tasks as assigned by CNC Shift Lead and/or Supervisor
If you are interested in the roll please give the office a call at 315-299-6977 and ask for Kassidy!
Must have prior experience
Must be able to stand for 8-10 hours
Must be able to work overtime if needed.