Experienced Production Coordinator – 3rd Shift - Depew, NY
Great Benefits Including:
- Up to 4 weeks paid time off with 10 paid holidays throughout the year! (time off increases with longevity)
- Gift of 2% into a 401k, will match up to 6%
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life and disability insurance
- Profit sharing
- Monday-Friday 11:00pm-7:30am (MUST BE FLEXIBLE)
This Role May Be the One for You! Are you an experienced Production Coordinator with management warehouse and looking for competitive pay, good benefits, and appreciation for a job well done? If so, then this may be your next career move! Remedy is looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to join a great team with one of the area’s most sought after manufacturers!
It’s true! Employees are 3x’s happier working for Remedy than our competitors. Apply now and find out why!
"Remedy works well with employees to find jobs that are adequate for their needs. Everyone in the office is great and any issues or concerns were handled in a timely manner.” Remedy Associate, JB
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Adhere to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
- Employee focused workplace
As a Remedy Production Coordinator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Knowledge of mainframe systems.
- Proficiency with MS Office and Outlook.
- One-year experience with management warehouse system preferred.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Coordinating all system (PkMS) waves to ensure that customer orders will be fulfilled within the required timeframe. Performing research and investigation as required to maintain.
- Scheduling work for both flow optimization and to meet service level commitment objectives.
- Coordinating and directing product location changeover activity.
- Directing new SKU slotting. Monitoring / maintaining existing SKU slotting to optimize picking activity.
- Manually ordering tactical tasks, such as creating and issuing manual work orders, labels and maintaining scheduling work logs.
- Conducting regular investigations and follow-through to maximize product availability for waving (e.g., insufficient SKU, shortages, etc.).
- Escalating risks or conflicts when appropriate.
- Working collaboratively with business partners
- Completing all required paperwork as needed.
- Following standard operating procedures as instructed and adopts practices and behaviors that meet efficiency and service expectations.
- Adhering to quality specifications within each assignment and performs prescribed quality checks as instructed.
- Working collaboratively as member of team and must demonstrate support of Companies’ Behaviors when working with others.
- Following all safety guidelines and procedures
- Supporting 5S initiatives ensuring areas are clean and free from debris.
- Performing marginal tasks as needed.
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.