Receiving Coordinator needed in West Jefferson OH!
The Receiving Coordinator position performs inventory for incoming and outgoing company products.
Hours: Wednesday - Saturday 7AM - 3:30PM
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Verify all incoming shipments for correct waybill information and visible damage.
- Communicate and follow-up on discrepancies with the appropriate party.
- Maintain, update, and verify accuracy of receiving records.
- Process product returned from manufacturing and coordinate with warehouse team on storage of product into the warehouse
- Interacts daily with transportation carrier driver confirming freight, BOL (Bill of Lading)
- Report problems or concerns to senior management immediately.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- High School (GED) or equivalent experience.
- Analytical, logical thought process and meticulous attention to detail.
- Oral and written communications skills.
- PC Skills: Microsoft office Package.
- Must be able to be flexible with schedule rotation based on business needs.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend and lift/move up to 10 pounds. May lift/move up to 30 pounds occasionally.
We strongly encourage our Military Personnel and Veterans to apply!