Transportation Coordinator needed in West Jefferson OH!
The Transportation Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Transportation Manager in overseeing the day by day operations of the Transportation department.
Pay: $17 - $18/HR
Hours: 8:00AM - 4:30PM, Monday - Friday
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Route inbound deliveries from Vendors to Distribution Centers and 3PL’s
- Troubleshoot and assist vendors in routing their orders.
- Coordinate outbound deliveries from DC’s to Stores and Customers
- Review vendor routing compliance and communicate trends in non-compliance
- Approve routings based on load capacity thresholds being met
- Provide Daily reporting to internal and external partners
- Effectively communicate with Stores, Customer Service and DC Personnel
- Correspond effectively with internal and external partners.
- Maintain accurate data entry of any routing updates
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Minimum of 3 years transportation and logistics experience
- Previous Customer Service skills.
- Previous experience working with suppliers and carriers.
- Basic supply chain knowledge/background.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Work, Excel, Power point.
- Experience and knowledge of Transportation Systems.
- Organizational and excellent communication skills.
We strongly encourage our Military Personnel and Veterans to apply!