A well sustained and growing company in North East PA is looking for reliable Forklift/Production Associate to join their crew!
Must be available to train on 1st shift ( 7:00am – 3:00pm ) for at least 2 weeks, and then be comfortable working a block schedule.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
• Visually inspect finished product for defects and ensure that cases are properly sealed.
• Pack bottles in accordance to the customer specification.
• Clear trimmer jams and restart, shut off/on trimmer in a safe manner.
• Notify supervisor or lead of potential problems with finished product and/or machinery.
• De-label and grind bottles as necessary, checking for contamination before grinding.
• Strapping, tying, stacking, and orienting cases and units properly in correct unit load pattern to satisfy customer request.