***MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED TO START THIS POSITION***
vvv PLEASE READ ALL REQUIREMENTS BELOW vvv
- Operates and monitors equipment and replenishes materials as needed.
- Oversee Machinery. From calibrating equipment to monitoring gauges, production operators attend to machines so they operate correctly and produce the desired results.
- Inspect Finished Products.
- Understand Deadlines.
- Maintain a Safe Environment.
- Maintains equipment cleans production area.
Schedule & Pay: 10:00 PM - 6:00 AM OVERNIGHT POSITION starting at $17.00/hr
Rotating nights (Wed/Thurs Off one week, then Tues/Wed Off)
- Must be fully vaccinated
- EXTENSIVE Background check that could take up to 2 weeks to complete.
- Pre-employment Drug Scree Urinalysis required
- Have the ability to communicate effectively.
- Bust be able to stand for long periods at a time
- Willing to work overtime
- Must be able to learn the proper use and operator maintenance of routine grounds maintenance equipment and hand tools.
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs
If you are interested could you please tell me if you are vaccinated? This position does require you to be vaccinated.
Also, when would you be able to start? We would have to get the base access paperwork started as soon as possible to get you a badge issued for this position.