Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for Production Operators for our valued client in Milton, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great Temp-To-Hire opportunity!
- 2nd shift; 3:00pm-11:30pm, Monday-Friday
- 3rd shift; 11:00pm-7:30am, Monday-Friday
Pay: 15.45/hr base pay. $.75 premium for 2nd shift. $1.00 premium for 3rd shift
Job Duties of the Production Operator:
- Verifies the hopper is clean prior to loading pigment, solvent, resin etc. into mixer, if the machine needs to be cleaned, lock out/tag out the equipment first
- Weighs and verifies that the material set-up for production matches the batch card
- Loads drum via drum tipper
- Loads bags up to 60# by hand
- Operates mixing equipment in accordance with batch card to achieve desired consistency
- Places container under machine to receive material either by pushing large tote or by fork truck depending on container
- Unloads the machine
- Labels totes containing pre-mixed material (whip) with tape and marker
- Updates the batch card
- Transports material by fork truck or by pushing tote ( up to 1600#) to next station for processing as indicated on batch card
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Opportunity for advancement
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & retirement plans available
- Free Online Skills Courses
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!