Remedy Staffing is partnered with a electronic components company located in Niagara Falls in search of 2nd and 3rd shift Assemblers!
- Using the appropriate company document or with the assistance of the supervisor or lead operator, determine specific assembly requirements of product being manufactured.
- Acquires necessary raw materials for appropriate production areas.
- Assembles products per the traveler.
- Completes necessary paperwork, recording completion of certain tasks to accompany parts supplied to next department.
- Adheres to company safety requirements.
- Must be comfortable with working with small parts
- Ability to read and write in order to interpret production documents and accurately record required information such as part number, lot number, special instructions and process sequences.
- Ability to perform arithmetic calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using a learned method or a calculator.
- Eye-hand coordination and good manual dexterity in order to accurately process the small products manufactured
Shifts Available: 2nd + 3rd
2nd Shift- 3PM-11PM- 7% Shift Differential
3rd Shift-11PM-7AM- 10% Shift Differential
Pay: $15.00-$16+ Depending on experience & shift
**Apply now for immediate consideration!