Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a Rewards and Recognition Manager for our client in Norfolk, VA.
• Plan, budget and execute on an array of events (i.e. quarterly speakers, Lunch & Learn sessions, team building activities, etc.), gifts/swag, and celebrations (i.e. holidays, achievements, etc.).
• Implement and manage team member experience initiatives, team member recognition programs and team building activities.
• Gather feedback from the organization to monitor, improve, and iterate on program performance and outcomes; utilize data to inform decision making; collect data where it does not exist.
• Build relationships with business leaders to enhance employee satisfaction and engagement.
• Ensure our employee experience strategy aligns with our broader team member strategy.
• Deliver innovative, team member-centric solutions in a multi-location, hybrid environment.
• Champion our culture, company mission, vision, purpose and values to our internal audience of team members.
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Communications, Business or other related field.
• 5+ years of experience managing programs, and/or simultaneous projects, preferably in Human Resources.
• Ability to operate as a “one-person show” socializing and executing on activities and programs from ideation, coordination, implementation to evaluation.
• Experience presenting to and building relationships with management and leadership.
• Passionate about details, planning, prioritization, and organization in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and crisp and clear written and verbal communication skills.
• High level of ownership and attention to detail.
• Ability to manage activities and programs simultaneously and can easily prioritize competing priorities; you're energized by switching constantly between administrative, people-oriented and creative tasks.
• Strong focus on meeting and exceeding customer expectations and able to work crossfunctionally with team members at various organizational levels.
• You embody our values and can represent our brand as a cultural ambassador.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and are resilient through uncertainty.
• Proven ability to think strategically.
• Ability to lead authentically and with a team member-first mindset that fosters inclusivity