This job is no longer available, but here are some other jobs:
Base Pay: 22.00 per HOUR
Do you want to make a change that is going to give you the career stability and opportunities you’ve been looking for? If so, we have an ...
Do you want to make a change that is going to give you the career stability and opportunities you’ve been looking for? If so, we have an IMMEDIATE opportunity for a Machine Maintenance Technician at Maruchan TX. Inc. APPLY TODAY knowing you are taking the first step to a more stable future:
The Machine Maintenance Technician is responsible for the startup, adjustment, and operation of machines on their assigned
line to ensure proper and efficient operation without production disruption, certifying the safety and quality of products.
Pay: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
Hours: 6:00AM to 6:00PM - Must have a flexible schedule
Food Manufacturing Maintenance Line Mechanic Responsibilities:
• Ensures all safety procedures are always adhered to and followed
• Provides safe and efficient operations and maintenance of assigned equipment on the production line
• Performs skilled repair services of mechanical and electrical equipment such as attending to machine breakdowns, identifies necessary resources to repair and assists in troubleshooting to bring equipment back to operable condition
• Replaces worn parts as needed (belts, blades, etc.)
• Clears all machine jams effectively restarts equipment
• Conducts periodic inspections to evaluate requests for repair
• Completes preventive maintenance tasks
• Identifies and evaluates daily quota and production data
• Creates and maintains complete and accurate documentation
• Performs sanitation responsibilities on equipment necessary to provide an allergen free set-up and changeover
Carries out machine changeovers and set-ups
• Adjusts equipment accordingly to achieve a high level of performance
• Uses a computerized operator interface to make critical machine adjustments
• Confirms all required work instructions including but not limited to: allergen free inspection, weight control, and packaging material verifications
• Recommends process improvements to enhance operational efficiency
• Utilizes manufacturers manuals and/or handbooks to obtain data and troubleshooting on machinery operation
• Complies and actively participates in all safety policies, procedures, and programs with all program requirements including HACCP and GMPs.
• Follows with all program requirements including HACCP and GMPs
• Fulfills all tasks as assigned by supervisor
Members of the Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply TODAY!
All interested applicants are encouraged to come in and APPLY TODAY to either one of our locations listed below:
2518 Nacogdoches Rd. San Antonio, TX 78217 - 210.366.3400
1950 SW Military Dr. San Antonio, TX 78221 - 210.973.68Apply Now More Info