Engineering Lab Technician Needed in Whitehall OH!
Our client needs an organized and responsible individual to step into this exciting role!
The Engineering Lab Technician will be responsible for acquiring and maintaining a set of tools and ensure all meters are kept in calibration as required. They will also be responsible for developing and documenting test procedures for simple tests defined by design engineers.
Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the engineering laboratory and keep it orderly
- Carry out tests and document results using MS Excel and/or MS Word
- Build electromechanical prototypes according to drawings and/or sketches
- Test prototypes against product specifications and document test results
- Based on test results, recommend design changes to assist manufacturability and reduce costs
Needed experience & technical knowledge:
- 2-year degree in electronics or equivalent work experience, or currently enrolled in a 4-year degree in engineering or related discipline
- Ability to use dimensional and electrical measurement equipment
- Skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience using hand tools and small power tools
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and a desire for excellence
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Free online career classes
- Refer-A-Friend bonuses
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!