Document Control Specialist in Whitehall OH!
Our client is looking for a very organized and detail oriented individual to support their engineering department!
Maintain design schedule as needed for multiple product segments for both new orders and Engineering Change Requests (ECR). Responsible for forwarding information to the design team and communicating with sales and Applications Engineering on approval prints and project status. The successful candidate for this position will understand schedule priorities, have the ability to communicate clearly through email, and have a good understanding of Microsoft office.
Hours: 8:00 - 5:00PM
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00/HR
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assign work to the Engineering Design team based on designer capabilities and schedule priorities.
- Send approval prints for both sales orders and Engineering Change Requests (ECR) to the appropriate personnel in both Applications Engineering and Sales.
- Send new orders and ECR’s to the Vietnam design team and set’s design priorities daily.
- Issue ECR numbers and populates ECO plans as needed.
- Creates new and revises existing label formats using bar tender as needed.
- Maintain electronic database of released ECR’s.
- Populate Sales Order (SO) sheets and reviews for accuracy before Engineering release of new orders.
- Assist with conversion of part from US production to Vietnam production in Epicor as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager.
Needed experience & technical knowledge:
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in a professional office environment
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Free online career classes
- Refer-A-Friend bonuses
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!