Remedy Staffing is hiring for Machine Operators
Location: Virginia Beach
Pay 15 per hour
JOB DESCRIPTION (includes but is not limited to)
- Operate Laser to cut materials; set-ups, proper stop locations, adjusts laser beam focus point, selects proper laser cutting programs.
- Optimize cycle times and ensure part exactness; conserve resources to minimize waste.
- Document actions by completing log.
- Communicate with Machine Shop Manager and report defective materials.
- Contribute to team effort by completing assigned tasks safely, accurately, and meeting the goals of the department. Able to organize job orders.
- Ability to stand up for the duration of your shift.
- Ability to assist and operate CNC Machines when needed.
- Meticulous attention to detail in ALL aspects of your work.
- Perform preventative maintenance schedules as prescribed.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment by complying with safety procedures and regulations.
- Technical and mechanical aptitude and experience.
- Knowledge of laser mechanical systems preferred.
- Experience working with Laser, or other CNC machines, preferred.
- Positive and can-do attitude; team-player.
- Ability to take direction.
- Organizes and uses time efficiently; can formulate and execute a plan but flexible enough to meet production changes.
- Diligent in their work; strong work ethic.
- Punctuality and good attendance.
- High school diploma; Higher degree from a technical school will be appreciated.
- Quality and accuracy are a priority. Doesn’t overlook minor details.
- Naturally takes initiative and able to advance the department long-