Application Engineer near Whitehall OH!
Our client near Whitehall is looking for a bilingual application engineer who can speak both Japanese and English!
The employee will need to manage sales projects for the development of heating solutions for a variety of customer segments. Key responsibilities are coordinating technical specifications and dimensions between the customer, the sales department, engineering, and manufacturing. To ensure that customers receive all requested information in a timely manner with an emphasis on accuracy and quality.
Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Pay: $55,000 - $60,000
Duties and responsibilities:
- Act as a point of technical contact or sales contact as directed during the product development phase for new and ongoing projects for major customers
- Oversee the documentation and receipt of approval of the customer specifications for projects and assist in the preparation of quotes and proposals
- Engage in sales/technical presentations to prospective or existing customers
- Coordinate quotes, technical information, dimensions and other parameters with customers, engineering, manufacturing, manufacturing, and other members of the sales team
- Oversee the coordination and transfer of new orders between sales, engineering, the customer, and manufacturing to ensure accurate design and compliance with customer specifications. This includes ensuring the accuracy of temperature parameters, dimensional fit, shipping and labeling, quality assurances, etc.
- Coordinate engineering changes with the customer and various departments to ensure customer satisfaction and meeting of the procedural guidelines for these changes
- Oversee all pricing, pricing revisions, shipping schedule and other parameters based on customer requests
- Review approval drawings from engineering, send them promptly to the customer and help ensure they return and are finalized promptly via the requested shipment expectations
- Coordinate with Engineering/Manufacturing to ensure development, design, testing requirements, on time delivery and other customer expectations of first article products, prototypes and all other shipments related to projects assigned
- Work with contracted sales partners, distribution partners and sales personnel as well as directly with the customer to meet needs, forecast future needs and grow the business
- Act as key contact on an ongoing basis with assigned customers
- Help determine new products, materials, and other items that customers show a strong interest in by communicating these interests to all departments
- Travel to customers as required for sales/technical presentations, measurements, and other technical parameter discussions, issues, and other customer needs
- Conduct pricing reviews of major accounts and recommend guidelines based on profit information and market pricing to help keep existing customers and win new ones
- Assist Inside Sales as required by providing quotes, customer contact and technical issues
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Free online career classes
- Refer-A-Friend bonuses
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!