Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for several openings as a 1st Shift, Production Specialist for our valued client in Fort Atkinson. Apply today to be considered for this great Temporary to Hire career opportunity!
Shift: 1st Shift; Monday - Friday - 5:30am - 4:30pm, OT is available
Job Duties of the Production Specialists:
- Assembly of indicator overlays, assemblies, and housings according to production specifications and quality standards.
- Works as part of a team or cell assisting others.
- Interpret basic blue prints and follows assembly instructions.
- Sets up and operates a variety of production machines.
- Assembly duties to include: soldering and hand assembly
Apply TODAY. Tour the facility and start ASAP!
- Most stations require minimal lifting up to 10 lbs. Sometimes lifting up to 50 lbs and may need to move 100 lbs/but assisted.
- HS Diploma or GED Required
- Pass client screenings and meet client's hiring requirements
- Climate Controlled
- PPE:" Safety Glasses, Closed toed comfortable shoes
- Experience in assembly, production and electronics preferred.
- Soldering skills
$250 Sign-On Bonus paid after 30 AND 90 days of employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits (Bundled)
- Average cost at $14.75/hr: $64/month SINGLE COVERAGE
- Average cost at $14.75/hr: $120/month FAMILY COVERAGE
- Compared to other companies at $450/month
- Short & Long-Term Disability Premiums Paid by Topcon
- Generous 401k Matching
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks per year (120 hours))
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities