Machine Operators (Batchers) – 2nd and 3rd Shifts – Tonawanda, NY
2nd: 3:30pm – 12:00am Monday - Friday
3rd: 11:00pm - 7:30am Monday - Friday
Clean work environment! Growth potential available!
Are you ready to learn new job skills, earn great pay and benefits, and work in a safe and friendly place? Don’t miss out! We have immediate openings with a rapidly growing , international Tonawanda, NY Manufacturer for Machine Operators (Batchers)
Apply now and discover why Remedy Associates are 3x happier working for us than for our competition!
“At Remedy, I’ve always been treated professionally and with courtesy.” Remedy Associate, Brenda
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Machine Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Machine Operator (Batcher) Requirements:
- Previous batching experience in a manufacturing setting preferred but not required
- Experience with Human Machine Interface (HMI) ,Batch Programming and Control Schemes in C++ a plus!
- Rockwell RS Batch and RS View software for computer controlled operations preferred but not required
- Automated raw material delivery systems experience a plus!
- Experience with Steam, Condensate, Chilled Water, Compressed air utility functions and installations preferred but not required
- Any experience in performing or participating in new equipment installations, validations and startups is a plus!
Machine Operator (Batcher) Responsibilities:
- Accumulating and preparing raw material for compounding.
- Mixing raw materials for product batches, verifies the material components, item codes, lot numbers and weights.
- Documenting all required processing information
- Working in conjunction with packaging personnel to transfer bulk product from the compounding area to the packaging line.
- Assembling and disassembling transfer lines, trace lines, insulated jackets and pumps as needed.
- Cleaning all equipment components to remove residue to ensure all batches meet quality control standards and potential batch contamination is prevented.
- Transporting raw materials to and from warehouse to compounding area.
- Properly disposing of compounding waste, packaging and other bulk scrap.
- Maintaining a clean, orderly and safe work area
- Performing additional job related tasks as needed
Why Work for Remedy?
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier! Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs!