Incredible Opportunity For Machine Operators in the New Albany, Ohio Area!
How about working 16 days a Month and getting 2 - Three-day Weekends per month? This is a Contract-to-Hire Position!
- 3rd Shift – 12 hour shifts 6:45pm – 7:15am
- Pay Starting at: $20.75
- Resume Needed
- Responsible for the quality and functionality of all plant machinery/ equipment.
- Makes adjustments, troubleshoots and performs preventative maintenance to plant machinery/equipment. Responsible for setting molds and associated equipment.
- Makes adjustments to the equipment until a quality product has been produced.
- Troubleshoots the equipment to ensure that quality products are being run consistently.
- Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- • Reviews production sheets to determine what products will be run on which machines • Reviews the set-up book to gain knowledge of recent activities regarding tooling, molds, parts etc.
Military and Veteran Personnel Encouraged to Apply!