Research Assistants (R&D Lab Tech) –1st Shift – Tonawanda, NY
1st shift: 7:00am-3:30pm Monday - Friday, with the flexibility to help fill in on 2nd shift if needed (2nd shift is 3:00pm-11:30pm Monday – Friday))
Growth potential available! Clean work environment!
Are you ready to learn new job skills, earn great pay and benefits, and work in a safe and friendly place? Don’t miss out! We have immediate openings for Research Assistants (R&D Lab Tech) with laboratory experience with an international, rapidly growing Tonawanda, NY Manufacturer!
Apply now and discover why Remedy Associates are 3x happier working for us than for our competition!
“At Remedy, I’ve always been treated professionally and with courtesy.” Remedy Associate, Brenda
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Research Assistant We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Research Assistant Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering/Biology/Physics or Biochemistry preferred but not required
- Laboratory experience required
- Laboratory instrumentation experience a plus
- Solid basic math skills. Statistics skills a plus
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office). Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and/or statistical software packages a plus
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A desire to learn, grow, and contribute
Research Assistant Responsibilities:
- Determining product specifications by identifying consumer requirements; conferring with management.
- Accessing process standards by developing formulas and methods.
- Identifying chemical and physical properties of substances.
- Researching new products and processes.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Designing and conducts stability programs
- Providing Quality / Regulatory and Sourcing with support to address US and international regulation / standards and customer requirements.
- Support operation of equipment by understanding manufacturer's instructions and preventive maintenance requirements, troubleshooting malfunctions, and calling for repairs.
- Supporting evaluation of new equipment and of laboratory methods/techniques.
- Supporting scale-up of new plant processes.
- Maintaining database by writing, entering and backing up data.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment by complying with (and establishing new procedures as appropriate), procedures, rules and regulations.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results in a timely fashion.
Why Work for Remedy?
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier! Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs!