Do you want to join a creative and hands-on field? We are looking for people with experience working with small parts and hand tools to come join a thriving medical device company in Taylorsville, Utah. This is a great 1st Shift Temp-to-Hire opportunity!
Shift: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM Monday-Friday
Requirements for Medical Assembler:
- Assemble products per work instructions performed in a non-environmentally controlled environment;
- Collect required materials from bins, set up work stations per work instruction;
- Good hand-eye coordination;
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less) / Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors);
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s;
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Get paid weekly
- Free online skill-building courses
Apply now for our Medical Assembly position!
Members of Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!