Remedy Staffing is partnered with a manufacturing company in North Tonawanda. They are currently looking for a first shift CNC Machinist.
- Setup and operation of CNC machines
- Study sample parts, blue prints, drawings or engineering information
- Perform other functions as needed
- Calculate dimensions or tolerances, using instruments such as micrometers or calipers
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous experience working in a production environment
- Post-secondary certificate preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to provide own tools related to the setup of a computer numerically controlled lathe or mill
- Programming knowledge and ability to do tool changes, offsets, manual machining and machine setups a plus.
Pay rate: $19-26/hr
Please apply now for immediate consideration.