1st shift, $18/hr, Manufacturing Control Technician Located near Whitehall, OH!
The controls position concentrates on building control panels requested by customers. You will work closely with Engineering in the setup, layout, wiring and testing of the products, prior to fulfilling orders. Various types of testing equipment is involved in the process along with recording the findings and reporting results.
Shift: 1st 6:30AM – 3:00PM Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: $18.00/HR
Duties and responsibilities:
- Read engineering blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Layout, wiring, and testing of temperature controls and control systems.
- Troubleshoot/evaluate customer returns and develop a customer quotation.
- Assemble, fabricate, and modify metal and non-metallic enclosures according to customer and engineering requirements.
- Utilize the following pieces of test equipment: V.O.M.’s, analog/digital temperature indicating devices, chart recorders, power supplies, and other calibration equipment.
Needed experience & technical knowledge:
- Must feel comfortable working with high voltage systems as well as solid-state circuitry.
- An associate degree in Electrical Engineering or related field or the equivalent experience of at least 2 years in basic electricity or manufacturing.
- Basic understanding of MS Office (Word and Excel).
- Ability to use hand tools, small power tools, and bench top tools (drill presses, etc.)
- Good decision-making skills, the ability to adapt to changing situations, and the ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Knowledge of electrical circuits and different electrical components i.e., wire gauges, GFCI breakers, transformers Solid State Relay, etc. (Not electronics)
- Comfortable using power tools i.e., power drill and drill press.
- Must be able to read measurement
- Must be able to read and understand wire schematics
WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE OUR MILITARY AND VETERAN HEROES TO APPLY!