New Assembler Opening in Lancaster NY!
Temp to Hire!
Must have a Reliable Form of Transportation!
- Responsible for the building of air conditioner units and air to water heat exchangers.
- Metal fabrication, using wiring schematics to assembly electrical boxes/wiring unit.
- Brazing and soldering copper pipes.
- General assembly techniques
- Ability to use power tools,
- Lifting up to 50lbs, twisting, bending and reaching, and standing for long periods of time
- Able to work overtime and possibly Saturdays
- The ability to work within a team.
- Must have two years of prior assembly experience.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be comfortable standing for 8-10 hours
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 25lbs