We are now hiring for a growing food manufacturer in Avon NY! In this position you will be making lunchables.
Why this position?
- Ability to be hired on in 30 days
- $1000 sign on bonus in 30 days when hired on
- Great Pay
- Opportunities to grow and advance
- Overtime available
- Multiple scheduled available
- Monday-Wednesday 6am-630pm
- Monday - Wednesday 6pm-630am
- Monday-Friday 6am-230pm
- Monday-Friday 10pm-630am
Full Job Description
We are seeking Placers & Operators to work at our processing facility in Avon, NY. Ideal candidates must be safety and quality orientated and be willing to work in a team orientated, fast paced work environment. This position requires individuals to perform general production duties in a food manufacturing environment following strict quality and safety standards. Currently hiring for various positions and shifts.
- A Production Worker in the Lunchables Department will be responsible for the total assembly of the Lunchables products. This involves providing supplies, placing of package components into specified tray compartments, finished package inspection, grading for quality defects, placing finished packages into a carton, and palletizing the cartons. All duties performed within specific Quality/GMP procedures.
- Also responsible for keeping a clean workstation, which includes removing re-work and trash from the area. Responsible for inspecting packages exiting from the Mahaffey-Harder tray sealer and Mondini Sealer for all packaging and observable supply defects. Identify and grade any rejects resulting from the Klockner cartoner, including code date problems.
- Employee must be able to stand for the duration of the shift – 8 to 12 hours a day
Apply Today! or call us at 585.226.6090!