Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Performs repetitive and routine inspections, checks, tests and sampling procedures of standard parts, units, equipment or materials.
- Performs inspections of purchased parts, subassemblies or finished company products according to well defined criteria using standard physical, mechanical and/or electrical measurements.
- Reworks or rejects subassemblies or finished products as required.
- Performs audits to ensure standards of quality are maintained.
- Accurately documents the results of the inspections and testing.
- Coordinates calibration of test equipment and fixtures.
- Assists in the writing and updating of inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
- Reviews batch records.
- Required to entry basic working knowledge of technical field/area of specialization. Exercises general application of principles, theories and concepts, and proposes a course of action. Performs entry level shop floor competencies.