• 1st Monday - Thursday 6:00AM - 4:00PM
• 1st Wednesday - Saturday 6:00AM - 4:00PM
• 1st Saturday - Sunday 6:00AM - 4:00PM
• 2nd Monday - Friday 4:00PM - 12:00AM
• 3rd Sunday - Thursday 10:00PM - 6:00PM
• 3rd Monday - Thursday 7:00PM - 5:00AM
STARTING PAY RATE: $19.40 - $20.90
CASE PICKER /FORKLIFT DRIVER RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must be willing to perform other forklift responsibilities when case pick work is completed
• Meet or exceed forklift standards
• Perform quality work minimizing or eliminating errors
• Visually scan pallet for correct product, damage and proper quantity.
• Support and participate in Lean Logistics Center continual improvement activities.
• Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
• Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all learning’s.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Weekly Pay
• FREE online classes to help you further your career
• Direct deposit or Pay card
• Access to Health Care Plans
• Referral Insensitives
• Opportunity for full time employment after 90 days • Opportunity for overtime Interested?
APPLY TODAY! Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply!
CASE PICKER /FORKLIFT DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS:
• Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift
• Meet medium level physical exertion requirements, including lifting up to 50 pounds frequently
• Ability to learn how to operate RF systems in logistics environment
• Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork
• Ability to follow instruction