Remedy Staffing is partnered with a manufacture in Amherst in need of a Inventory Clerk !
Shift is 7am - 3pm
As an Inventory Control Clerk you will coordinate inventory control activities in the production areas and the warehouse pertaining to the accurate receipt, storage, issuance, and transfer of inventory.
- Conduct daily cycle counts per the company policy guidelines.
- Support production and warehouse with inventory discrepancies.
- Notify Purchasing when shortages occur that will cause inventory shortages.
- Perform root cause analysis to identify gaps or failures, rectify inventory discrepancies, and implement corrective actions.
- Write ECO’s to correct BOM/Routing errors
- Conduct MRO, scrap, and excess and obsolete inventory transactions
- Pull and requisition out inventory for internal departments such as
- Perform inventory cleanup activities that are a result from negative reports, primary changes, old locations, WIP, etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Observe and practice safety procedures and policies.
*** Please apply now for immediate consideration***