Carpenter–1st Shift - Tonawanda, NY
1st: 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
Great long term opportunity with an established and growing Tonawanda, NY Manufacturer! First shift hours!
Are you ready to learn new job skills, earn great pay and benefits, and work in a safe and friendly place? Don’t miss out! We have an immediate opening with an established and growing the Tonawanda, NY Manufacturer for a Carpenter/Crater!
Apply today and discover why Remedy Associates are 3x happier working for us than for our competition!
“At Remedy, I’ve always been treated professionally and with courtesy.” Remedy Associate, Brenda
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Carpenter/Crater We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Routing or finish carpenter with two years’ experience
- High School Diploma
- Ability to use power tools (Saws, Drills, etc.)
- Basic computer knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Digital camera skills
- Rigging skills
- Tow Motor experience
- Able to measure equipment and properly size crate
- Familiarity with Pneumatic air guns
- Building and packing crates for shipping product to customer or vendors.
- Reviewing components to be shipped for box size.
- Reviewing crating checklist for special instructions.
- Protecting parts as needed (wrapped, padded and blocked)
- Helping to load and unload trucks.
- Taking pictures of components inside of crate prior to installing the lid.
- Making all boxes and skids with the proper information.
- Adhering to company policies and ISO Standards
- Providing assistance in all other departments as needed
Why Work for Remedy?
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier! Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs!