Remedy Staffing is seeking a Sanitation Lead in Norfolk, VA.
Shift: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Sanitation and cleaning Lead of food preparation areas, production machines, floors and in/around warehouse and other facility locations.
- Must have a food service mindset and practice good hygiene
- Responsible for cleanliness of all areas of the kitchen, dish room, transportation and disposal of trash.
- Keeps storage shelves and storerooms clean, organized with items properly stored and rotated when deliveries are made. Able to follow departmental policies and procedures.
- Assist with various odd/end jobs as assigned by the manager and or supervisor.
- Remedy Intelligent Staffing a leading staffing firm that specializes in clerical, industrial, and managerial placements. At Remedy Intelligent Staffing, we recognize that you are a uniquely qualified individual and we take the time to carefully match you to one of our excellent job opportunities. Our close consideration for your individual needs is how we have become one of Virginia's largest staffing companies!
- Military service members and veterans are encouraged to apply