Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for Manufacturing Worker for our valued client in Janesville, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 1st shift; 6:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday, OT possible on Friday's
Pay: $15.00-$18.00/hour depending on experience
Job Duties of the Manufacturing Worker:
- Clean steel mechanically as needed to remove all mill scale, then wash with cleaning solution to remove oil and dirt (some jobs may specify sandblasting for cleaning operation).
- Thoroughly inspect all components for defects in materials or previous operations workmanship and notify the supervisor of any such defects.
- Prime all bare steel
- Apply finish coat
- Inspect work, after curing, to ensure quality expectations are met.
- Mill thickness of the painted parts is checked against specifications.
- Mark identification such as work order numbers or job number where required.
- Touch up paint on stations as they are assembled on the shop floor as needed.
- Ability to work from drawings and prints.
- Turn hand wheel or positions and secure collars and turn setscrews on saw shaft to adjust ripping
- Move levers or turn hand wheel to adjust height of saw blade and speed of feed roils according to thickness of material.
- Start saw, position material against guide and slide material into feed rolls or aligns material on feed rolls.
- Verify accuracy of saw cutting and dimensions of material.
- Count pieces cut to determine when specified quantity has been cut.
- Replace saw blades and lubricates machine.
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plans Available
- Free Online Skills Courses
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!