Make A Career Move With This Account in West Jefferson, Ohio! Starting Out Pay $17hr
Machine operators work with medium/heavy lifting while standing, bending, walking, banding and working on equipment to put threading on piping.
Starting Pay: 17.00/HR
1st Shift: 6:00am to 2:30pm – Monday to Friday
2nd Shift: 2:30pm – 1:00am - Monday to Thursday
Machine Operator Insensitive:
- Weekly Pay
- FREE online classes to help you further your career
- Direct deposit or Pay card
- Access to Health Care Plans
- Referral Insensitive
- Opportunity for full time employment after 90 days
- Opportunity for overtime
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Above average math skills required. Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and read a tape measure.
- Maintain records, take inventory, and prepare reports as required
- Must be able to perform Q.A. inspections, measure parts and look up parts drawings
- Must be a qualified forklift operator
- Must be able to maintain production standards on machines in a cell environment.
- Proven ability to work with medium/heavy lifting while standing, bending, walking,
banding and working on equipment
- Ability to perform basic setups and minor adjustments on machine
Interested? APPLY TODAY! Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply!
Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Must wear steel toed boots
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift to 50lbs
- Ability to follow standard procedures and all safety policies
- Reliable and punctual for all scheduled shifts
- Must be able to stand for 8-10 hours a day
- Must be available to work overtime.