Come work for the "BEARY" fantastic company in Groveport, Ohio and help lead others in their career!
Remedy Staffing is looking for weekend 2nd shift warehouse leads who aren't afraid to dig in and get their hands dirty and lead by example. Trust us, this will be a "BEARY" rewarding career path!
• Expected to utilize effective leadership SKILLS to plan, organize, staff, control, and direct all operations of the on-site office.
• Monitor performance and resolve basic employee problems as required
• Teamwork – Work effectively with a group of employees.
• Enforce all SOP’s and GMP’s as per client requirements
• Work the floor positions along side of other associates
• Assist in training new associates to success
• Provide support to associates not at production levels such as training, tips, and proper techniques
• Assist in monitoring production levels
• Enforce all work rules – including cell phone usage, break schedules, PPE, dress code and other site-specific guidelines/rules.
• Provide guidance on work illnesses/injuries – completion of Remedy and Client required paperwork (Follow the Injury/Illness Protocol specific to the client)
• Conduct daily check ins as outlined by the client
• Work with the shift management to place all Remedy associates in correct groups
• Follow through on other assigned tasks
• Enforce all other client site and Remedy policies as per client specific policies
Our Bear Workers, get some pretty awesome benefits too:
We strongly encourage our Military and Veteran Heroes to apply!
• Previous leadership experience a plus!
• Great attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Diligent and punctual
• Ability to have fun while being productive
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. throughout your shift